Blog moving to My Space  

Posted by Dana Lynn Thompson

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking in on the Saddle Song Farm blog. Since I already am updating Scott's website, my personal My Space page as well as helping Scott with his My Space page and all my client websites, I have decided to move my blog to My Space so I don't have to keep up with yet one more site.

Please read our blog and see photos at www.MySpace.com/SaddleSongFarm or visit Scott's page at www.MySpace.com/JamesScottThompson. Right now we've got pictures from the Dierks Bentley concert up there. Check them out! He was awesome and we were right up front!

Also, right underneath my profile picture, you can click on "View My Pics" to see my photo albums where I'll be posting my scrapbook layouts and various photos in albums there.

Thanks again for your blogging support!

Scott and Dana T.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 05, 2007 at Friday, October 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment