Happy Birthday to Me!  

Posted by Dana Lynn Thompson

Wow, so I have arrived at 35. Hardly seems possible. But I'm here and it's good. So many things to be grateful for...the best husband ever, our farm, our four legged family members, a job I love at Shorter, a thriving design business I've dreamed about, great friends and family, scrapbooking, fun. I think this will be a great year for me.

My day has been awesome so far! Scott got me a Quarter Horse coffee table book with lots of stunning pictures in it and a zoom lens for our new Nikon. When I got in to work my amazing co-workers had decorated my office with streamers and pink balloons, a happy birthday sign and a dozen roses. Tracy made fruit salad and Dawn made yummy breakfast muffins. And they all got me a scrapbooking tote and a $15 gift certificate to Micheals. Ah, heavenly!! They took me out for a birthday lunch at the mexican restaurant. Tonight Scott is taking me out somewhere, but I have no idea where. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out where!

AND...nothing I love better than a great sale and what's even better is a great sale at Pottery Barn! I just ordered this wall unit for my scrapbook at a crazy discount. I got the wall unit, 2 ledges and one shelf for $37!! Regular cost was $270! Holy cow! I'm having a GREAT day! Can't wait to put my stamps on the shelves. They are going to look so good on there!

Dana

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 09, 2007 at Tuesday, January 09, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

awesome shelves!
what a nice idea...i'll need to keep these things for my "future home". :)
hugs!

6:44 AM

Post a Comment