Catching up on April Happenings - Scrapbook Retreat  

Posted by Dana Lynn Thompson




The Friday before last my boss (and good friend) Dawn and my co-worker (and good friend) Tracy and my good friend Melissa all went to a weekend scrapbooking retreat at a cabin in Blue Ridge, GA. It was great to have nothing to do but scrapbook for an entire weekend! I got so much done...a mini album to chronicle the things we did in 2006, a 2 page layout about getting my citizenship, a layout of Scott's Running Horses guitar and two layouts of the horses. We had such a blast!

There were 15 of us in total and the girl who organized it, Holly, made all the food for us. Everything was really yummy! We didn't go to sleep until 2am Friday night and 1am Saturday night. It was GREAT!


This entry was posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 at Monday, April 30, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment