Sorry for the hiatus!  

Posted by Dana Lynn Thompson

To say I have been remiss in updating the blog would be a gross understatement. To all those who have continued to faithfully check for new posts, I apologize. I will try to be better in the future. I have no excuses, only that I got so busy with my website business doing so many sites, plus my website stuff at work, that the thought of getting on the computer to do one more thing was unthinkable. I was on the computer all the time as it was.

So, let me catch you up and give you the "nutshell version" of the past three months.

January - After my birthday I had an awesome Premier jewelry party and got tons of jewelry for free. Thanks so much to everyone who came!

Scott spent that weekend down at Bill Barnes ranch in Jackson, GA helping with the cows. He loved it, and since, we have been down there together to help round up the heifers and sort them into different pastures with the bulls. Scott also went down for spring branding and had a blast helping out.

February - We got our new Exiss 3 horse living quarters trailer! We love it!! And we celebrated Scott's birthday with dinner at the Melting Pot - a fondue place down in Kennesaw. It was awesome! We ate so much I thought they might have to wheel us out of there!

March - We attended a GREAT horsemanship clinic with Scott Stokes down in Forsyth, GA. We loved staying overnight in the new trailer. We learned SO much and I have progressed with George so far since then. I have been riding him at home and hope to make it to a show later this summer.

Here is a layout I did of the boys at the trailer at the clinic.


More on the month of April tomorrow!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 29, 2007 at Sunday, April 29, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment