Which "Friend" are you?  

Posted by Dana Lynn Thompson

So here we are watching 2 straight hours of my favorite show "Friends" in rerun on TBS and listening to the mix of Scott's new album which is about to be sent off for production. We don't have the sound on the TV, but it really doesn't matter because we know every word of every episode from 10 years of shows, so it's ok. We still know what's going on. And across the bottom of the screen scrolls this ad..."Find out which Friend you are. Go to tbs.com". Here are my results. I am Chandler! I ask you, does life get any better than this!? LOL! I really wanted to be Rachel. Find out which Friend you are and leave me a comment to let me know!

Which Friend Are You Quiz on tbs.com

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 at Thursday, May 10, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

chandler bing!
so cute! :)

9:05 AM

Post a Comment